CLIENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to eConnect ... a fast and easy online approval process of weekly timecards. The eConnect system provides you a fully automated way to approve timecards and communicate with our offices.
- Groups all employee timecards for our customers into one, easy-to-read online timecard.
- Employees enter hours worked each week via the Internet and receive a confirmation number for their records. The hours entered by the employee are automatically totaled.
- By Tuesday 12:00 midnight, customers approve or reject timecards and enter comments about the employee, the assignment, or anything else you might want to communicate to CM Access. When done, just click "Submit." This generates a confirmation page. Please save this to your hard drive or print a copy for your records.
- You must register in the eConnect system to select your User Name and Password.
- Assignment numbers are cross-referenced with the CM Access database to ensure accuracy.
- Managers can designate different approvers to cover during vacations or absences.
- CM Access systems are backed up daily.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE APPROVING TIMECARDS ONLINE:
- Client hereby certifies that the hours worked by the employee as indicated on this timecard are true and correct and the work was performed in a satisfactory manner. Client further agrees to notify CM Access upon completion of employee's assignment.
- Client understands that the supervision of the assigned CM Access employee for the agreed upon duties is the responsibility of the client.
- CM Access’s indemnity agreement and other terms and conditions are available upon request.
- The services provided by CM Access are the result of substantial expense on the part of CM Access to advertise, recruit, identify and develop relationships with its employees. The Client agrees to not use the services of a CM Access employee directly or indirectly other than through CM Access. If the client wishes to directly hire the CM Access employee who performed the services within six months from the date of the last timecard, as a salaried employee or as an independent contractor, the Client agrees to pay CM Access a sliding-scale fee according to the CM Access "Client Hire Agreement" to be provided upon request.
- Client agrees that it will not direct CM Access employees to operate motor vehicles without written permission. If a CM Access employee is directed to operate the aforementioned vehicles, Client will immediately notify CM Access and provide adequate insurance for both CM Access and its employee. Without such notice to CM Access and coverage, the Client accepts full responsibility for any bodily injury, physical loss, property damage or liability including fire or theft or caused or incurred by a Joulé employee while said employee is operating any of the aforementioned vehicles.
Return to Employee Page